Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Trip to California
This past week Jordan, Brayden, Tasia and myself drove down to California. Yes we drove! Brayden did AMAZING in the car on the way down, and Tasia was her usual cuddly self right in the middle of Jordan and I on a pillow. (spoiled!) We stayed half way in Medford, Or. so Brayden wouldn't be stuck in the car seat for more than 12 hours. We eventually made it on Sunday the 16th. It was so nice to see my family. Running around with my mom, playing with the boys, chatting it up with my sister, it is always a great time! I try to take in as much as possible when we are all together cause I never know when the next time will be. I am always amazed as to how much my nephews change! They are growing so fast!! While we were there we celebrated Elijah's 4th birthday at Chuck e Cheeses.. He had a blast playing all the games! Actually, so did Jordan and I! lol. We also tried to get a picture of the boys all together, Brayden wasn't liking it too much, but Elijah did a great job holding him! Mostly we all just hung out. The last night we were there we went out to Dublin with my Mom and Dad to the closest Buffalo Wild Wings. Jordan and I go to the one in Portland as often as we can, they have great food! All in all it was such a fun trip, I am sad its over. But, I do know that I will be be seeing them all again soon! Here is just a bunch of pictures from the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We miss you so much already!!! What great photos! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete