Yesterday Jordan and I gave Brayden his first bowl of rice cereal!! It was so exciting! I will admit, I did get a little emotional! He did a great job, and LOVED it! He didn't even spit out the first bite! I was shocked! He already had a pretty good idea has to how to swish it around in his mouth. I am glad I waited... he was definately ready! Now hopefully once he gets going, he will sleep better at night! And lets just hope that he continues to like it! lol The first picture is a before.. he was excited, like he knew what was coming! Then, his first bite.. it doesn't look like it, but he was smiling!
I am a wife, and a mommy! I have the most amazing husband in he world. I love him more than any words could ever describe. We have an amazing son, Brayden Wyatt. He is the love of my life, and I love watching him grow.
YUM!!! What a big boy he is!!! We can trade boys and you can cheerlead mine while I feed Brayden! :)
ReplyDelete