So we got the cutest little outfits for Brayden. It was a onsie, beanie, bootie set. The booties of course don't fit, but the onsie and beanie do. Jordan was excited that it was Nike, and that one set was Jordan. (Michael Jordan brand by Nike) He looked so cute in the outfit I couldn't help but take some pictures! He looks kinda like a "G" with the beanie on... our little rapper! Haha.. just kidding!
He is beginning to look so much like your baby pictures!! My favorite pics are the first (top), and third down... can I please have them sent to me full size!? So cute! :)
I am a wife, and a mommy! I have the most amazing husband in he world. I love him more than any words could ever describe. We have an amazing son, Brayden Wyatt. He is the love of my life, and I love watching him grow.
He is beginning to look so much like your baby pictures!! My favorite pics are the first (top), and third down... can I please have them sent to me full size!? So cute! :)
ReplyDelete